Sunday, August 06, 2006

1st Molly pictures



Since it took me 9 months to figure out how to post pictures on this blog, I thought I would take you back to the original photos I saw of Molly. The top on is her little passport size photo - this is the first picture I saw of Molly! She didn't look Chinese to me, she looked like my brother! The 2nd picture I received about 2 weeks after the referral - she was about 7 months old in the second photo. I received 4 updated photos of her - she looked like a little boy and absolutely huge in one of the photos, but I thought she was beautiful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Great photos! I like to compare them with the one on your previous post. Amazing!

Sam

1:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'll second Sam, you ought to put them side by side I love the before and after photos!!!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home