Thursday, June 08, 2006

My baby girl can swear!

I have another resolution, no more swearing in the car!! It would help if they would take all the idiotic drivers off of the road. The obsession with driving on my bumper is beyond me, but everyone seems to like it, especially if the driver has the world’s largest SUV, is killing the environment, and is talking on the cellphone while eating and yelling at the kids in the backseat! Anyway, Molly, aka The Parrot, repeats everything I say. Recently, I have been in the car twice and said “sh*t.” Apparently that word sounds good to a baby – good enough to repeat over and over again! Of course, I say it with anger and rage, but Molly says it with a great big smile on her face. Now who can I blame for teaching her to swear? I’m going to deny it from now on. My parents were here last weekend, they look good for the blame!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

It's just a matter of time until Kieren starts saying the things I'm not supposed to!!!

Sam

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home