Monday, May 22, 2006

Your daughter is so smart!

I get comments from many people pointing out that Molly seems very advanced for her age. I’ve heard it from the doctor, daycare staff, and friends and while I appreciate the comments and am one proud Mommy, I have to question it sometimes. After hearing how advanced Molly seems to be at the church daycare yesterday, I took her home for a nap. When she woke up we briefly went into my bathroom while I “touched up” my makeup. While I have my back turned for a brief second, Molly has managed to make it over to the cats’ water bowl and is lapping the water from it – cat style, with her tongue. Not sure that is a sign of a little genius. I told my mother about this and she did remind me that being advanced and smart does not necessarily mean that Molly has common sense! Or maybe she was a cat in a former life. Or maybe she is trying to convince the cats that she is “one of them” so that they will play with her. Who knows!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

You've got to get some pictures up, we want to see Molly in the cat's bowl!!!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home