Tuesday, May 16, 2006

January 2006

I started my new job – not much to say. Molly is doing very well in daycare and they love her there. She comes in and all the kids say “Mol” – kind of like how Norm would walk into Cheers (on the tv show of the same name) and everyone would say “Norm.” She is now off of formula and a bottle – a very easy switch! She is starting to say more – Kitty Cat was her first word – pronounced KiKiKa. She also says book, ball, and balloon. I love working from home and didn’t really think that I would. I feel like I get more done without the constant interruptions from people around me and I am so much more comfortable in sweatpants! Also, I am always cold at work (why is it that all offices waste money to keep the temperature just above freezing?) At my house, it’s toasty warm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home