Monday, September 26, 2005

We are in Guangzhou

We arrived in Guangzhou late on Saturday - Molly did very well on the airplane. Although it would have been nice if she fell asleep on the plane!! Yesterday the babies had their pictures taken for their Visas and today they had their medical exams. We also went to the jade market today and have done a little shopping in the area. The White Swan is very nice and we are enjoying our time here. Molly continues to do very well - she is happy and still eating everything in sight. She sleeps well too - 11 hours last night!! One baby has been very sick and is now doing much better. I did not bring any antibiotics to China with me, assuming that I could get them here if necessary, but the doctors here are very cautious to medicate. So if I could do it again, I would definitely bring antibiotics. Mom, Molly, and I will soon be heading out for some more shopping. I really want to buy more squeaky shoes (although Molly now has 3 pairs and I plan on getting at least 3 more). Tomorrow the babies have their pictures taken on the "red couch," so I bought Molly a Chinese red dress - I think she will also be wearing it to the waiting families dinner when we get back to Florida (may as well get some more use out of it). Tomorrow is also our Consulate appointment and then Wednesday is the ceremony. Thursday we leave for HK and Friday we fly back to the US. I'll definitely be ready to get home by then, even though I really have enjoyed my time here - I really miss my poor cats!! I'll write again ini a couple of days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home