Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Gotcha Day

Yesterday was Gotcha Day and what an amazing day it was! We traveled to another hotel where we were sent to the 4th floor and then to 3 different rooms. We finally ended up in a reception room and the babies were brought in one at a time. Molly was brought in 2nd. I didn't recognize her from her pictures. The caregiver handed her to me and Molly just stared at me, she was so adorable! She let me hold her and give her a toy to play with (I gave her plastic key ring with keys and she loved it - it immediately went into her mouth). She has 2 teeth and another looks like it will be coming through soon! All the babies (8 of them) were dressed alike in little lime green dresses. They all seem to be very healthy. Molly is a very happy, friendly, and hungry baby. The only time she has cried has been when she is ready to go to sleep - she gets a little fussy and babbles and cries a little. But most of the time, she is all smiles. She has eaten everything that I have given her - although she wasn't too sure about the mashed up bananas I gave her this morning, but after 2 bites she decided they were pretty good too! We took her to the park this afternoon and she loved it - people stopped to talk to her (I think she likes being the center of attention!) I'm absolutely exhausted, so I will keep this post short - Molly slept through the night last night, but I didn't! If anyone has sent me comments, I have not been able to check them (everything is in Chinese on this website and I can't figure out which button to press to check comments - but plan on getting instructions from our guides tomorrow!) Anna

2 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Woooohooo! Marc and I are thrilled for you. We can't wait to see the both of you together.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

silvia

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home