Thursday, September 08, 2005

6 days until I leave

I now have my itinerary and will be flying to China on Wed, Sept 14 (leaving very early in the morning)!! I will arrive in Hong Kong on Sept 15th in the early evening and will stay there for a couple of days - meeting the other families in my travel group, recovering from jet lag, and a doing little sightseeing. On the 18th, I will fly to Nanning (the capital of Guangxi Province) and the next day I get to meet Molly! From that moment on she will be with me at the hotel for the remainder of the trip (first in Nanning and then in Guangzhou, then back to Hong Kong) and finally back home to Florida (on Sept 30th)!
Today my friend at work, Charlette, throw a wonderful baby shower for me and I am definitely ready to go now!! I received so many beautiful and thoughtful gifts - thank you everyone!
I plan on posting every other day from China with updates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Anna:

I look so forward to meeting your daughter. Even from the short time that we have known eachother it is quite apparent that you will be a wonderful mother. May your journey be all that you wish it to be.

Sincerely,
Lori

9:04 PM  
Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Anna:

Shannon and I wish you a wonderful journey. We can't wait to follow your journey and to meet Molly!

Your friends,
Shannon and Lori

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home