Saturday, September 03, 2005

Finally set up a blog to follow my journey to Molly

It's been a year since I began the paperwork to adopt my baby. And now I am just 11 days from traveling to China to meet her. Guo Ruo Chen doesn't know it yet, but she will soon be Molly Elizabeth Chen Salvage and will be moving to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It's a good thing she is used to warm weather! Molly is currently at the Beihai City SWI in Guangxi Province of China, along the coast and not far from Vietnam. She was born on 12/30/04 (just one day before my log in date!) I can't wait to meet her (although my cats won't be as thrilled). My mother will be traveling with me and is excited to meet her first grandchild. Please follow our journey...

1 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Congrats on setting up this blog. I will definitely be following your journey to Molly.

Lori

www.journeytokatie.blogspot.com

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home